Hellsing Quiz Hellsing Quiz

Hellsing...

I like Hellsing, Seras Victoria is quite... hot.
But I still think you should've used the ED, which is much prettier. :)

Mario's Time Attack Mario's Time Attack

Good!

Very good game, I found a small bug though- so I thought I'd let you know.
Level 8, I think. 2 or 3th level with pointy spikes that kill you. You can get on an invisible platform on which you can walk over the princess, and die by falling into nothingness. :)

Alien vs. Predator: PONG Alien vs. Predator: PONG

Nice work.

Seeing the fact that I can not respond to you the normal way. Another review is here! *cough*

"You dumbass, what do you call knox and all that then? And look at all the movies in my profile that aren't videos... bastard."

Sorry for pissing you off; if you like to know- I did vote a 3. I have not yet made up my mind what to think of Knox, I find his work humorous but not flash. I just think imported movies are not real flash for the simple factor that their quality usually is crappy- since they're wayway big if not crappy.

So, now I got that off the road. This flash is great work. You should make more like these! :)

Wanion responds:

Thank you, its ok, I wasn't really mad before.

NA's Spriting Tutorial NA's Spriting Tutorial

Good job!

Nice, very nice. I can see you know a lot about sprites and editing them. Since I also work with sprites I'm actually quite amazed by just one thing I saw in there; "do not enlarge" I know it's bad to enlarge to much- but is enlarging the sprite always bad. I use 200%, and I enlarge the 'good way'- but since I don't see any difference I haven't thought about the fact that it could decrease the quality of my sprites.

Aniway; great work. Going straight into my fav's- hope to see more of you. Maybe an tutorial how to give sprites that miss a legg their legg back in ways that it look normal? ;)

Uhm. Bye! ^^

Preternatural responds:

Thanks for the review! And yeah, giving a sprite its leg back is easy! Your reviews help me find new ideas for other tutorials. (but I have movies in the making too) ^_^

Yoshi's jumping game Yoshi's jumping game

Nice!

That was nice, I managed to get 1618. ^_^

Keep making these kind of flashes!
5/5

Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz

Hm...

You R0X0R for using Tokimeki Check In! music. ^_^

catbrush responds:

Yes, I like the music also. ^^

Anime Tower Anime Tower

Nice!

Nice choice of Anime in your tower!
Too bad you didn't state the fact where the word Anime actually came from. It comes from Japanimation ^_^

And I read some of the reviews, and to one you replied with the meaning of hentai. Hentai literally means "pervert" in Japanese, that's why you also hear it every once in a while in any given Anime.
I also saw you didn't mention what baka was. ect. ect. I'll stop bothering you with irritating things, I can't even make a thing like that and now I'm bashing someone else's into the ground ^.~

You did a great job on it!

Btw- I'd advise you to check out the I, My, Me! Strawberry Eggs series. Its nice ^__^

VirulentShuriken responds:

cool cool!! ill check it out! ^_______^

Keep It Up Keep It Up

Ehm...

The loading game was great!
The main game just sucked...

TUNEL 2 TUNEL 2

WTF?

I quite liked Tunel 1, but WTF?
What password? =/