View Profile El-Diabos-Crew

35 Movie Reviews

Nice

I love the koala.

I gave you a 5

Just because you had Rob Zombie - Dragula in it. ;)

Oh, the movie was nice as well.

Nice

Nice work, I don't understand how you managed to remove the 'play' and 'loop' buttons from the normal right-mouse-button-flash-menu though...

9 Game Reviews

Hellsing...

I like Hellsing, Seras Victoria is quite... hot.
But I still think you should've used the ED, which is much prettier. :)

Good!

Very good game, I found a small bug though- so I thought I'd let you know.
Level 8, I think. 2 or 3th level with pointy spikes that kill you. You can get on an invisible platform on which you can walk over the princess, and die by falling into nothingness. :)

Nice work.

Seeing the fact that I can not respond to you the normal way. Another review is here! *cough*

"You dumbass, what do you call knox and all that then? And look at all the movies in my profile that aren't videos... bastard."

Sorry for pissing you off; if you like to know- I did vote a 3. I have not yet made up my mind what to think of Knox, I find his work humorous but not flash. I just think imported movies are not real flash for the simple factor that their quality usually is crappy- since they're wayway big if not crappy.

So, now I got that off the road. This flash is great work. You should make more like these! :)

Wanion responds:

Thank you, its ok, I wasn't really mad before.

BWAAHAHAHA, two movies coming out any moment now, OMG just too lame for words. LOCK ON MAN, lock on is the shit!

n/a